Please upload a dossier as a single PDF containing the following information:
• Contact information of nominator and nominee.
• A citation from the nominee's sponsor for publication in the Academic Honors Convocation program. (~150-175 words.)
• A formal statement from the nominating department not to exceed two pages that indicates why the nominee is an excellent candidate for the award. The statement could include:
◦ Evidence of innovative instructional techniques and contributions.
◦ Contributions to student learning above and beyond the call of duty.
◦ Contributions to learning outside of the classroom.
◦ Self-improvement efforts regarding teaching.
• An up-to-date copy of nominee's most recent curriculum vitae.
• A representative selection of the nominee's formal teaching assessments, including students' comments appearing on the assessment forms.
• Up to two letters of recommendation from department faculty who can assess the nominee's contributions to students' learning.
• Include the name of a department representative (nominator or chair preferred) who will attend and read a citation at the CET reception for all nominated students in November.